CF Master transformer cooling fan, with its die-cast aluminum
propeller, heavy duty hot dip galvanized guard and C-Face motor mount,
sets these fans apart from others in the market.
Turbo Transformer Cooling Fans are now backed by our 3-Year Limited
- Motors available in 1/6, 1/4, 1/3 and 1/2 HP. Dual voltage and
hertz, 1 and 3 phase, class F insulation.
- Motors meet IP55 standard, limiting the entrance of dust and
water. Clean and sleek when assembled.
- Guards have high quality coating, long lasting protection against
corrosion. OSHA compliant (no opening larger than 1/2").
- 20-1/2" diameter for 16"/18" standard propeller,
and up to 19" custom propeller;
- 28" diameter for 24" standard propeller and up to
26-1/2" custom propeller;
- 30-1/4" diameter for 27" standard propeller and up
to 28-1/2" custom propeller.
- Propellers are modular design allowing for simple adjustment
to airflow. Wide range of sizes to achieve maximum CFM, minimum
d(BA) (sound level).
- Superior airfoil design.
- Three blade materials, all with high strength die cast aluminum
- Die cast aluminum;
- Nylon-fiberglass reinforced.
- Polypropylene-fiberglass reinforced.
CF Master Features
P-series transformer cooling fans can be portable
or will mount directly on transformers with air flow horizontal,
or adjustable to any angle, up or down.
- Hot dip galvanized guards.
- 12", 16", 18", 24", and 27" cast aluminum
- CFM to 8,880.
cooling fans have unlimited flexibility in size, CFM, and
motor specifications to meet airflow and sound level requirements
most efficiently and economically.
- Propeller diameter starts at 28" with 3 to 12 blades, depending
on CFM requirements and motor specifications.
- Motors start at 3/4 HP, dual voltage and hertz, 1 and 3 phase,
totally enclosed, rigid mount, made specifically for outdoor use.
- Air flow volume to +17,000 CFM.
- Three propeller material types available: cast aluminum; nylon
reinforced with fiberglass; and polypropylene.
- True airfoil propeller blades minimize sound levels and maximize
- Fan guards with venturi for maximum efficiency are OSHA compliant.
- Arms for mounting fan to radiator are welded to guard supports
for maximum strength and are pre-drilled.
- For base mounting, the motor mounting plate on rear of fan guard
bolts to transformer fan support structure.